What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A web based app that allows you to create beautiful and professional looking Cover Images for your Facebook Timeline
- Our online tutorial library will show you the features and functions of the T-Slicer Pro to help you get the most out of our system
- You now have the option to edit your Personal Profile Pages and/or your Timeline Business or Fanpages
- As a bonus, you will get a total of 40 different, unique cover templates to edit in any way you want
- You no longer need to use complex tools like Photoshop, Gimp, or hire some expensive designer
- You pretty much have full control of how you can customize your images
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Timeline Slicer Pro scores 72.56/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.timelineslicerpro.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $45.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: timelineslicerpro.com you’ll also be taken through to timelineslicerpro.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)